Thread: Hi from Alabama

Curious Lurker

Hi from Alabama

Hi, my name is Danielle. I live in Mobile, AL. I have 3 kids, daughter Savannah who is 6, and twin 3 yr old boys, Greyson and Beckett. I have been a SAHM since the boys were born. I have struggled with this single paycheck living for the last 3 years. I have tried couponing, etc. and I am looking for a way to actually make this work. I hope this site helps and gets us on the right track for the new year. This is part of my NY resolution to be financially better in 2012.

I found a link on pinterest for 2012 family guide to grceries under $250 a month. Which has lead me to here. I hope that this is really truly possible!

Thank you for being here!

Blog Entries

Re: Hi from Alabama

Welcome to the site! I'm in the process of revamping our menu plans for 2012- I'm hoping to have a little more time to add the cost breakdowns of various meals & we've even discussed scanning the receipts from our weekly shopping trips (which we may decide to change to bi-weekly). Years ago all of our menu plans were monthly, but we were on an extremely limited budget then.

We love to hear suggestions from members on what they'd like to see!