2012 $50 Weekly Menu Plan Week #48

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

2012-50-weekly-menu-plan-week-48
2012 $50 Weekly Menu Plan Week #48: Welcome to Creative (premeditated) Leftover Week; We hope that you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with your friends and families! While we shared our menu with you last week, we neglected to mention that it was also our Camping menu, as we spent several days with friends and family. As such, we ended up bringing a lot of leftovers home with us, some planned, some not so planned.
This week we purchased the following items: apples, cream cheese, potatoes, celery, lettuce, fresh broccoli, cranberries, pineapple, ham shank, milk, sliced cheese, tangelos, (real) butter, gelatin (several flavors for cooking),dates, coconut, bananas, pears, frozen berries, grapefruit and sour cream. We also discovered a tiny little market in town that offers half price produce on Mondays and scored a huge bundle of fresh beets and greens for $1. Total Spent $43.06

Monday 26th:

Tuesday 27th:

Wednesday 28th:

Thursday 29th:

Friday 30th:

Saturday 1st:

Sunday 2nd:

• Breakfast:Hash Brown Casserole
  • Lunch:Veggie Hummus Wraps
  • Dinner: Restaurant Night- (Everyone chooses a leftover that has been previously frozen, see our ebook for details).

Various Snacks:

Drinks included:* Iced Tea (Sweet Tea)
* Coffee
* Cranberry Spritzers
* Copycat Gatorade
* CopyCat Arizona Green Tea
A few things I’d like to share: We collected a few more peppers from our plants and managed to dig 20 or so pounds of sweet potatoes from the garden. The crab meat used in this weeks menu is from blue crabs that we caught ourselves, as is the Halibut. It’s important to the budget to use what you have available!

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.