Dropbox - Dropbox
Release Date: September 29, 2009
"...the iPadís de facto file system..." - Wired Magazine
Dropbox is the easiest way to sync and share your files online and across computers.
- View photos, videos, documents, and presentations in your Dropbox on the go.
- Save photos and videos taken with your iPhone's camera to your Dropbox, including HD videos on your iPhone 4!
- Share and send files via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app.
- Export Dropbox files to other iPhone and iPad apps.
- "Favorite" files to download them for fast, offline viewing.
- Swipe your way through photo galleries
This app requires a Dropbox account. If you donít already have a Dropbox account, the app will allow you to create one for free.
For more information on Dropbox and its services, visit Dropbox.com where you can also get online access to your file, download clients for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, or upgrade your storage to up to 100 GB.
© 2010 Dropbox
Free Apps are usually expire within 48 Hours, as such, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.