Chipotle Turkey Burgers

Chipotle Turkey Burgers
Chipotle Turkey Burgers

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

chipotle-turkey-burgers
A little bit of heat coupled with cilantro, scallions and loads of flavorful seasonings, these Juicy turkey burgers will hit the spot with even the pickiest of eaters!
We were getting tired of the old standby burger recipes and I happened upon a can of adobe chilis in the pantry, while I was reaching for them, I accidentally knocked the cilantro and garlic off the shelf and an idea was hatched.

You’ll Need:
2 lbs ground turkey
2 scallions, sliced fine
1 tsp dried cilantro
2 tsp Garlic Powder
4 adobe Chili’s in sauce
1 egg white
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper

Pepper Jack Cheese Slices
Chipotle Mayo
Fresh Spinach Leaves
Tomato Slices

Makes 8 HUGE Burgers or 12 Medium Burgers

In a small hand chopper or blender puree the adobe chilis, egg white, cilantro, and garlic powder until well blended. You want to avoid large chunks of chilis.

In a medium size mixing bowl combine raw ground turkey, sliced scallions, salt and pepper and all of the seasoned adobe chili/egg white mix. Stir well to blend completely, but do not over-mix.

Form into patties and grill or pan fry over medium until cooked throughout, flipping only ONCE (about 5 minutes per side) during the last couple minutes of cooking top with pepper jack cheese.

Serve on Skinny bread over a layer of fresh spinach, top with chipotle mayo and fresh tomato slices.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.