Curious Lurker

Newbie from Minnesota

Hi Ya'll
    I am Laurie and I am a wife, mom and full-time nursing student from Minnesota. I found this site via Pinterest and I am can't wait to get my grocery budget down to $250 a month. I started looking into how much we spend a month at the grocery store and it is frightening. I love to cook from scratch and do it all the time anyway, I also grow a lot of our vegetables in the garden so now I just need to figure out how to slash the grocery store bill.

Can't wait to meet everybody and get started
    Laurie

Blog Entries

Re: Newbie from Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by LaurieS View Post
    Hi Ya'll
    I am Laurie and I am a wife, mom and full-time nursing student from Minnesota. I found this site via Pinterest and I am can't wait to get my grocery budget down to $250 a month. I started looking into how much we spend a month at the grocery store and it is frightening. I love to cook from scratch and do it all the time anyway, I also grow a lot of our vegetables in the garden so now I just need to figure out how to slash the grocery store bill.

Can't wait to meet everybody and get started
    Laurie
    Hi Laurie! Welcome to the site :-) Have you taken the grocery receipt challenge yet? That really helps to figure out where the majority of your spending is going and which areas can be honed.

It's nice to have you here and we look forward to reading your posts :-)