Post New Member from Florida

Hi I saw this site on Pinterest and decided to take a peek! I am a single mother and me and I spend about $100-$150 a week on food for just myself and my 10 year old daughter and I don't know where the food goes! Hopefully this site can help me budget and be more frugal!

Blog Entries

Re: New Member from Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal203 View Post
    Hi I saw this site on Pinterest and decided to take a peek! I am a single mother and me and I spend about $100-$150 a week on food for just myself and my 10 year old daughter and I don't know where the food goes! Hopefully this site can help me budget and be more frugal!
    Hello Krystal, welcome to the site! Have you taken the grocery receipt challenge yet? It really helps to see where the majority of your grocery budget is going so you know where you can make the biggest dent.

Also, if you post in the $50 Weekly Menu Plan Help page- your area could be featured to help you find the best deals available near you :-)

On another note, how did you make out after that recent storm in FL? Did you have flooding near you?