GroceryBudget101 is Hiring!

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

GroceryBudget101.com is “Hiring”! Get Paid for Recipe Posts!

grocerybudget101-is-hiring

GroceryBudget101.com is looking for home cooks and bakers- Make some extra cash for doing what you have to do anyways- making meals for your family!

We will pay $18-25 per Quality Recipe post that you send in that is chosen to be used on our site, Each recipe must have at least 3 High-Quality photos.

You can submit as many posts as you like but please be aware that only those of the highest quality with multiple photoswill only be chosen.

Requirements::

All Photos must betop notch! Clean, crisp, bright, Large and clear photos are required- we recommend 1000×1000 px- 300 dpi as a guideline for minimum size and quality.

Photos that are blurry, dark, unfocused or contain writing will not work.

You will need to submit the complete recipe including ingredients, directions, etc with the post (directions must be in your own words – not copied), they must be a minimum of 400 words.

• Recipe doesn’t have to be your own creation, but it MUST be entirely in your own words, we recommend putting your spin on a favorite recipe to make it yours
  • Recipe cannot be already published on the site, please use the search function to check!
  • Pictures must include the “Hero Shot” (the finished dish!) but step by step are welcome too

You are agreeing to sell your images solely to GroceryBudget101.com and will not sell these or reuse these anywhere else.

Payment will be made directly via Paypal $18-25 per recipe that is accepted and used. Payments may also be issued in the form of an Amazon.com gift card if you prefer.

Tips for getting chosen:

Large Bright photos – (we highly recommend taking them outside or next to a bright window)

Submit at least 1 vertical photo

Be creative with your backgrounds and props- variety is the spice of life!

We recommend editing on PicMonkey or Canva to make them better

Seasonally Appropriate Recipes, Budget-Friendly recipes, family-friendly recipes

If you are qualified and interested please send your Submission to Submission@Grocerybudget101.com with the photographs attached.

Some Samples of Acceptable Photos:

Samples of the Brightness & “Color Pop” that we’re looking for:

Samples of Submissions that were Rejected:

Reasons Rejected:Dark, Yellowed, Poor Coloring, Shadows, image MUCH too smallgrocerybudget101-is-hiring

Reasons Rejected:
Dark, Lots of shadows, poor coloring, image too small

Reasons Rejected:
Dark, poor quality, poor coloring, image too small

Should you have additional questions, please feel free to ask in the comments below!

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

2 Comments

1. Thank you for the opportunity, I sent a couple to the email address, I hope you like them. I’m really working on making the photos as light and bright as I can, do you have any suggestions for lighting that are inexpensive? I have a very inexpensive point and shoot camera. Thanks!

• Thank you for the opportunity, I sent a couple to the email address, I hope you like them. I’m really working on making the photos as light and bright as I can, do you have any suggestions for lighting that are inexpensive? I have a very inexpensive point and shoot camera. Thanks!

Yes, Definitely! Here is a post on our sister-site, Budget101.com that shows how we take our photographs. We built a small “studio” to create an inexpensive lightbox for photos.

https://www.budget101.com/content.php/5863-how-to-build-foodblogger-video-studio

It’s made a huge difference in the quality and lighting of our photographs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.